Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect Aria to new network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

seems to be a recurrent problem.  

can get it to go to setup, after a dozen tries my iPhone recognized the aria network, but the process completely stopped after this.  my phone is right next to the aria, but the aria still won't connect to the new network.  

i have started the process a dozen times, wasting about an hour and a half.  it keeps sending me back to the start of the process.  "take one battery out for ten seconds......"

this is not a good process.  and, the help function seems to be very unhelpful.

i have always liked my fitbit products, but it is clear to me they have some serious flaws.......

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@intruderglen It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting to your network even though you have repeated the setup process many times.

Please let me know what is the make and model of your router. Also, make sure that your router runs the protocol 802.11b and bandwidth 2.4GHz. These details can be reviewed with your Internet service provider.

In the meantime, please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in this help article.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
juanjobitbit,

sorry it has taken long. my router is the standard cox cable router for phoenix area. it looks like was made by Arris, and may be a Touchstone TG2472. it is currently set up to run at 2.4Ghz.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this problem too. I keep getting the wifi err. I have tried changing my wifi's name, I've tried turning off the password, I've made sure it's set at 2.4gz, everything else that has been posted here.

My router is an Asus RT-AC1200G

Best Answer
0 Votes