Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just purchased  Aria Air ,find it so confusing  ,step on it shows one weight ,step on again its a different  weight. Doesn't  show body fat and I can't seem to find how u get the BMI to show up either.Thinking of getting rid if I can't get it working  properly 🤔  ,very disappointed  in it so far ,can anyone  help pls.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For one issue, Aria Air does not measure body fat.

As for BMI, I don't think it is supposed to display that either.  Even though you might see what looks like a place to display it on the scale, I suspect that is just a stock display part that can be used to display it but does not for the Aria Air.

From the description in the Fitbit Store:

JohnnyRow_0-1642516183371.png

You can see a graph of your BMI on the phone app: From Today screen, tap Weight tile, then scroll right through the display charts at the top.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

For one issue, Aria Air does not measure body fat.

As for BMI, I don't think it is supposed to display that either.  Even though you might see what looks like a place to display it on the scale, I suspect that is just a stock display part that can be used to display it but does not for the Aria Air.

From the description in the Fitbit Store:

JohnnyRow_0-1642516183371.png

You can see a graph of your BMI on the phone app: From Today screen, tap Weight tile, then scroll right through the display charts at the top.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Why does it say it in the description ,if it doesn't actually do it
,surely that it trades discrimination. I bought this for that purpose ,
I'm not happy with the scales at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've  actually  decided  to send them back  ,bitterly disappointed  in them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd like to see where you say it says it in the description.  Obviously the quote I gave from the store say the opposite.  Perhaps you were reading description of a different Aria scale, some of which have body fat, but not the Aria Air.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20220118-181029_Samsung Internet.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Isn't that the same thing I posted?  Are you saying that says it measures body fat and displays BMI on the scale?  What I read is that does not mention body fat, and says syncs to phone where you can see BMI.  I guess we interpret that differently.

Best Answer