Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgruntled Fitbit Customer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Aria Scale back in February...  Due to unforeseen circumstances my scale shattered.  I contacted customer service and was told 3 times I would get an email about it.  I called a 4th time to find out they were not going to do anything about it.  I’m not upset about that; I’m upset it took my 4 calls to get a response.  I have been a Fitbit customer for man years and never had this bad of service.  I am done with Fitbit because of this.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Update...  I got a better scale at a better price... As of tomorrow, I will be abandoning Fitbit and moving to an Apple...  It’s been fun, but due to the lack of customer service since the change in ownership,  I’m done with Fitbit...  I’m handling my Fitbit over to a friend...

Best Answer

Agree. Entire family avid Fitbit users since it's San Francisco start up days. Purchasing hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of "new" products, new technologies, pebbles, watches and scales. Now, like all of American Manufacturing outsourced and screw the decades old loyal customers. A shame 

Best Answer
0 Votes