Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Aria 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Aria worked fine but today i noticed that hé has not synced since 4-2-2019. I get an connection error and i checked, but there has been no changes. So that is correct.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@connythomson It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale stopped syncing with your network. I would like to know a few details that will help me to determine the cause of the issue: Please let me know if you have the Aria 1 or Aria 2. You can find the differences between both scales in this post. Also, let me know what is the make and model of your router.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the Aria 1
Best Answer
0 Votes

@connythomson Thank you for getting back! Since you have an Aria 1, I'd like to know if you have made changes to your network such as router, router settings or WiFi password. Also, let me know what is the make and model of your router.

Finally, besides the connection error, are you getting any other error message?

I appreciate your time with this! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I did not make any changes in my router. It is a TP-link router. Model
Ziggo C7.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit team.  I also have an Aria 1 which will not sync as of february 9.  No changes to my wifi.  I have a TP Link router.  I also cannot get to the scale set up web page.  I get a message it cannot be found.  Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@connythomson @Pmiller4321 Thank you guys for letting me know the make and model of your router. Please make sure that your routers are running the protocol 802.11b and bandwidth 2.4GHz and your WiFi password is alphanumerical only. These settings can be reviewed with your Internet service provider help.

If the settings are correct, let me know and I'll be happy to assist you accordingly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. It worked. But it is strange that the connection was lost as i never changes anything before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@connythomson Thank you for getting back. I believe that it was a little glitch that caused the issue. However, I'm so glad to hear that your Aria scale is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes