Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to connect aria2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria 2 worked and then stopped and was showing connection error. Tried deleting it from the app on iphone, adding it again. It won't go into setup mode and will just stay showing version 27.2 and then turn off. Tried doing it from another iphone and a Macbook and it won't go into setup mode. And if I manage to connect to my iPhone and add the code via Bluetooth, then it finds wifi networks, but then it's impossible to add the WiFi password, it just won't activate the keyboard, no way to paste the password. I had to reset this scale many times in the past e cause something didn't work or I changed the router... But this time NOTHING works. It also shows weird shapes when go in on the scale - looks like the screen is broken? 

Is it time to change for a differnt scale that won't be so frustrating?

Or is there anything I can do that will make it work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I restarted my phone and that fixed my connection problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

same problem... take out battery, replace, press button... Aria2 says www.fitbit.com/setup... then (after about 15 tries/repeats) gives me a four digit number to enter into setup... then - nothing. It just hangs (and hangs and hangs and...). Scales are 1 metre away from my laptop and my router...

Getting pretty frustrated., because the scales worked well for a long time. Not any more!

What to do/ I've wasted hours trying to get it to reconnect.

any suggestions from a successful re-connector???

Best Answer
0 Votes