Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Aria won't switch users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So for some reason, my aria Fitbit scale won't allow my wife and my sister to switch and find their initials after weighing themselves. They are 10 pounds different in weight, not sure if that matters though. I don't seem to have that problem but I'm 60 pounds heavier, once again not sure if that matters. The scale always seems to know its me. My question is is there a FOR SURE way to switch users, maybe before or after you weigh yourself?For some reason it doesn't seem to be giving them the option, or anyone for that matter. Other than that it's a great product and can't wait to see what else you guys come up with. Thank you for time, and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I've found that I and the other user of the scale sometimes come close enough (seems to be within 10 lbs) to trigger the recognition question from the scale. After they weigh, it should come up with initials and a question mark (XXX?) and you should be able to tap on the scale until you reach the right initials. That's how it *should* work. If that's not coming up with it, the weight can be assigned/reassigned via the web interface, which is obviously more of a pain in the neck. They could also try deleting and readding the scale, I imagine some times it needs a kick in the pants to work correctly. Finally, the only other suggestion I have is to either pick up and move the scale or pull the batteries to try to force it to recalibrate. Hope one of these suggestions helps!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

My scale won't sync to my new WIFI. I have tried using my computer and my phone. It finds the WiFi but after it detects my new WiFi, it say's No Sync. How do I get this to work, I've been trying for hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sgravelle Thanks for joining us and welcome to our Community! So sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not connecting with your network that has been changed. I'd like to know if your router has the correct settings that the Aria needs in order to connect with your network. If your Wi-Fi settings are correct, then try to setup your Aria one more time by following the setup process as listed in this help article.

Hope this helps my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do you tap scale to switch initials

Best Answer
0 Votes