Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never shuts off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the get-go my aria scale has been incredibly frustrating after I weigh myself it thinks and thinks forever it tells me to get off for hours after I’ve already gotten iff of it and it may or may not synchronize with my phone where I can finally see what I weighed.  I change batteries like crazy this scale is absolutely defective and I’m tired of it

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Domdefaz Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale doesn't turn off, even though you have taken out the batteries. I know how frustrating this is for you and I would like you to try one more workaround recommended for this issue: Please take out the batteries, clean the contacts of your scale with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol.

Finally, put the batteries back in and see if the issue gets fixed.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I did this already when I saw it recommended to someone else. Still it thinks endlessly...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Domdefaz Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does that exact same things I’ve gone through so many batteries. Please help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dedrington1- Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale doesn't turn off either. Thank you for troubleshooting this issue by trying other sets of batteries.

If you haven't done so, please try cleaning the batteries as described in my firs post of this thread and monitor your scale in order to see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes