Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non productive - mackym26

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Honestly I’ve had more issues with Fitbit over the past two years than I could have ever imagined. 

I debated getting an Apple Watch last year for my birthday. I stuck with Fitbit got the Versa (soo expensive for a piece of junk) it’s not accurate at all. I’ve gone though 3 in less than a year. Pretty sure the crap one I have now is just as bad as the others. The aria scale is garbage and has been the entire time I’ve owned it. It hasn’t been synced in years because it’s impossible to get it to connect to WiFi. Funny that it’s been years and fitbit STILL hasn’t fixed that issue but will still sell the obnoxious scales. 

needless to say, hopefully for my birthday/Xmas I will be joining the Apple  watch team. And buying a $30 scale from Amazon that is capable of WAY more stuff than the Fitbit garbage can scale. 

funny that Fitbit knows they have junk so they will keep replacing with junk. Why don’t you smarten up and replace someone’s garbage tracker that has had MANY issues with your updated model rather than lose customers?! Losing customers can be costly. 

oh well, so over it. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Would you like some help? If so we will need a few details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure. I agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matukk you have responded to a very old thread. If you are having problems with your Aria, you may want to start a new thread and tell us a little more about what is going on with that. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

About mackym26:

This user posted a non-productive comment back in 2019.

The post is old and because there aren't more posts since then, I removed it and added and Admin Note without sending a PM.

I'll also not send a PM to Rich_Laue who replied back to this post back then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

PM sent to Matukk:

Hello there,

I wanted to let you know that I've removed one of your recent posts (quoted below), as it was in response to a post that had to be removed.

"Sure. I agree."

In the future, if you feel a post may be against our Community Guidelines or may otherwise require some sort of attention, you should always flag it down. You may also notify me or another moderator by private message. We'll then handle it appropriately.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

LizzyFitbit

Fitbit Community Moderator

Best Answer
0 Votes

PM sent to alexthecat:

Hello there,

I wanted to let you know that I've removed one of your recent posts (quoted below), as it was in response to a post that had to be removed.

"Matukk you have responded to a very old thread. If you are having problems with your Aria, you may want to start a new thread and tell us a little more about what is going on with that."

In the future, if you feel a post may be against our Community Guidelines or may otherwise require some sort of attention, you should always flag it down. You may also notify me or another moderator by private message. We'll then handle it appropriately.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

LizzyFitbit

Fitbit Community Moderator

Best Answer
0 Votes