Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing !?!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is ridiculous I have spent all day just trying to sync 2 phones to this OVERPRICED scale!?!? 1 iPhone and 1 android….none of your fixes work and i have scoured the internet looking for additional info and troubleshooting. I absolutely refuse to have to reset this silly thing every single day. Sorry but I have better things to do. It is known by Fitbit how much of a problem this is logged issues in 2019, it is now 2022?!?  It is absolutely unconscionable to con people in this manner. I truly feel bad for those who have a whole family using the fitbit app. Sadly this seriously makes me want to return all my devices and quit the fitbit brand all together. I will be returning this scale and I expect a RMA from fitbit to cover the return charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'm sorry about your troubles but if you want to speak with a Fitbit employee directly, this is not the place to do it. While there are moderators on these boards, these boards are mainly for user-to-user support. It's unlikely that a Fitbit employee will see your message.

Your best bet is to use the "Help" link at the bottom of this site and either do a Live Chat with a representative or email Fitbit directly.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes