Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Older weights not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed my WiFi network and didn't update my scale's WiFi connection for over a year. I just now did the scale set-up procedure to connect to my network, and the scale successfully performed a synch. This morning's weight measurement now appears in my Dashboard. However my weight history in Fitbit - Weight is missing over a year of measurements. Is there any way to get these back, or does the scale only store the most recent reading?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ictub I noticed that you joined our Fitbit Community recently. Welcome aboard! Regarding your inquiry, your Aria history page will show the last 30 days' weigh ins only. However, since your Aria was re-installed, the page will start showing the weigh ins from the date that the Aria was re-set up until the most recent one. With this being said, your weights history hasn't been erased entirely. You'll be able to view your weight progress in the "Weight" section of your Dashboard which will provide a graphic and a calendar so you can select your progress in a week, month or year.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I have a question on this. Mine is having a couple of issues. 1. It will not stop trying to weigh you so it is burning out the batteries. 2. When I have replaced the batteries I always lose my weight history on the app and online. How do I correct these issues? I have not changed connections nor has it been disconnected from it. Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dmoore37 Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your weights disappear after replacing the batteries. In order to fix this issue, please try setting up your Aria from scratch. After this, has been done, weigh yourself 5 times in a row and see if the weights get synced properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes