Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale not synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to reset my aria 2 scales as they weren't synching. They then only synched first weigh in and haven't synched since. This has been happening fod 8months now. I have to reset then they only synch once.  Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mel1965,

Have you ever tried logging out and then back in on the app?  Sometimes it's a server issue and not a scale issue.  I suspect you're experiencing a server issue, since your scales seem to be syncing fine after the reset.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to my Aria as well. Everything worked the first time after it was setup, but it isn't syncing data to my app or the website for the second weigh-in. The scale showed that it synced with the check mark and everything, but isn't showing up on the app or online. I logged out and back in, but still nothing.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Aria stopped syncing in December of 2019.  I have uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall several times.  Now I can't even get it to install! 

Best Answer

I just got this scale under a week ago and I'm having the same issue. I think I'll send it back. I'm so disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes