Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen went blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Fitbit Blaze back in February 2017.This past week (July 2018) the screen went blank, almost like it was dead. Turns out the thing is busted, for absolutely no apparent reason. I contacted support via chat and all that resulted was the agent giving me a 25% off coupon and trying to up sell me an Ionic. What a ripoff. I paid close to $400.00 CAD for this thing less then a year and a half ago and Fitbit is going to stand on their one year Warranty.

Well, lets be clear. This was my 3rd Fitbit. I had a charge, then a Charge HR and most likely would have bought an Ionic or something new eventually as I really liked these trackers. My wife has gone through three of then and is on her fourth (mainly because she loses them). If I owned Fitbit I would stand behind my product, plain and simple. I even offered to send the watch in with its original packaging so that they could examine it and ensure that I hadn't misused it. Still nothing. At the end of the day, Fitbit has lost a customer today. Unbelievable and completely ridiculous.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have had fit bit products over the last 3-4 years and last night after the watch was burning me in my sleep I'm quite certain I'll be switching as well. Good luck in whichever watch you decide to go to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @BlayneT26 and @Krispy_golfer thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your Blaze but it's great to hear that you were offered a discount. If you decide to take advantage of the discount, in this page you will be able to compare all of our trackers, maybe there is one that meet your needs. You can also check the Ionic.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes