Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes Not Logging Correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This problem is new to me as I have done the exact same thing many times before, but I started a run in Strava and halfway through my run my Blaze tells me I met my 30 active minutes goal, with fireworks and all. I run another 30 minutes and then hit end on Strava. As soon as it syncs I have 0 active minutes. My hr, step count, calories are all fine but 0 active minutes. Looking through forums I did try restarting my phone, the Blaze itself.... Disconnecting the app and reinstalling it/relinking it to my fitbit account - still 0 active minutes. I understand not wanting duplicate data, in fact I appreciate it, but having them wipe each other out on this data point is very frustrating. Any other suggestions? I really like Strava, and your site says it is compatible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Unless active minutes are the main goal there will not be fireworks when hitting. Can you confirm your main goal @Techtress88

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding - my main goal is 30 active minutes/day, so I did get fireworks.

The problem is that right after that, as soon as I logged my run, it went back to showing 0 active minutes. Neither Strava or Fitbit was recording them - like they overrode each other and not wanting to double log, decided not to log anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes