Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Water Consumption?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm wondering if there is a way that in a future update you could include a feature on the Blaze to add water consumption directly from the Blaze?  It would be much easier to track water on the fly rather than having to log into the app. Just a thought 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
Best Answer

Thank you! Sorry, I'm brand-new to the forum and didn't see that I could vote, nor did I see that it had been brought up previously.  I've just voted for it.  Thanks again!

Best Answer

Hi, for whatever reason it is not letting me vote for this feature. I was really hoping that it would loically already be a part of my new blaze, seeing that it's supposed to compete with the apple watch and the price tag.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Kseguin@Gingerantics it's great to see you around and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by and the recommendation. Woman Happy I would like to know if you keep having problems checking the Log water from the tracker request? If you do, I recommend refreshing the page or try from another browser. I hope this can be implemented soon.

See you around! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes