Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to compatible devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to ask if there is plan to involve also Xiaomi redmi note 4 to updates of the Fitbit app. Syncing is working on Blaze but notifications not at all. There are other Xiaomi phones and I hope you will also add this. Since I have got this phone as a present I couldn't choose it based on the availability of the Fitbit app functions based on phone type. I also heard that this phone is also very expanded on many markets. I have bought the Blaze directly from you and I hope that you will support your customers. What are the options for me except for waiting? Is there a due date when new phones will be added?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to see you around @JeyJeySK.

I know that it would be great to have a variety of compatible phones. Our team is hard working in testing the compatibility of several phones and it might take a while to add more. I recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I know that there are lots of devices, but at least major ones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 should be also included. The price of the Blaze was not so low, so I have expected that it will be working correctly, so how long can I wait till I can finally use all features of the watch, for which I have paid? Or is there any other options? Considering refund since this is not how a device should be working when it is packed with such features that are actually not usable, and of course, don't expect from me to change my mobile device just because it doesn't work with a device that was with the same price as the phone itself. Other than that I am happy with the other functions, but I wanted also to have notifications since when I am at work, I mostly use silent profile and still want to get some notifications on the Blaze to be able to check if I have any urgent case. I will also not check now every day if suddenly my device type will appear under compatible devices, this information should be also including in app update information, not that just few tweaks were done to make it better. I had Fitbit Surge before, which was also priced above 200 and couldn't use it since the band broke, so I bought the blaze ( which also doesn't have GPS but still the battery lifetime is better). If the notification issue isn't solved...how can I refund this device bought directly trough your website? I thank you that you are trying to help me, but still checking compatible devices, doesn't help me to use my device and all its functions. I hope that you understand my concerns, don't want to sound rude, I am just not happy, with the way the product is working.

Best Answer

Suffering the same issue with Charge 2 with redmi note 4

Best Answer

I have the Xiaomi redmi note 5 and a blaze. I would love my notification s to work!

Best Answer

So do we have any update on the xiaomi devices or nobody cares? My girlfriend has Alta and xiaomi Redmi 4X and also no luck for notifications...

Best Answer

I am also not finding any synchronization with Redmi note 4. This model is among top selling model India.

Do Fitbit do now want to serve the Indian Customers?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys,

Just bought an versa and crashed into the same problems. But I found finally a solution to get it working fine.

You have to enable the fitbit app in the app restart settings and also remove it from the energy saving list, both in the andoid system settings. After that changes and a restart of the phone it works fine now.

Means I receive whatsapp and calls, mails .....

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes