Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add portuguese to the supported languages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

She even has Mandarin language. However he lacked the Portuguese language. The population of Brazil is waiting!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Bianchi. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm with you on this one and hope that we can have Portuguese soon for users who speak this language to be able to enjoy Fitbit products. Please take a look at this suggestion and be sure to add your vote and comments and anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Bianchi. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm with you on this one and hope that we can have Portuguese soon for users who speak this language to be able to enjoy Fitbit products. Please take a look at this suggestion and be sure to add your vote and comments and anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

What I don't understand is that's a huge market, and you even have retailers in Portugal and ship there but don't offer it in Portuguese (they are both different, but would be very helpful since a lot of people in Brazil don't speak any English). I had problems with my tracks in the past and requested a costumer service in Brazil, or to at least ship it here, and noticed a lot of other users did too, and 3 years now have resulted in nothing. I'm extremely disappointed.

Best Answer