Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons not working and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm very disappointed with Fitbit. I have a Fitbit Blaze and after three months of use, the buttons have stopped working. Now, after one year of use, Bluetooth has stopped working. This is my third Fitbit. I really like the app, but it's a shame that the watches are not durable. Since I live in Brazil, there is no representative to repair the watch. This is very bad.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @JeanMarc_Brasil.

If your Blaze buttons are not working, you may be able to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the buttons. If this does not improve the buttons performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the buttons.

Now about the Bluetooth, I am guessing that your tracker isn't syncing. If this is the case, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions there. Now if the issue is different, please be more specific about it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your quick answer, Alejandra. However, about the problem with the buttons, I've tried several suggestions until I've read that this problem was being common with many users. Probably mine is some defective lot.

About the bluetooth, simply my FITBIT Blaze stopped working suddenly. I tried to make it sync with my computer or another iPhone, but no device recognizes the signal sent by FITBIT, which leads me to believe that the bluetooth is damaged.

I'm very sad about that.

I was really loving my Blaze until this last bluetooth problem.

Best Regards.

Jean Marc Costa (jeanmarccosta@yahoo.com.br)

Best Answer

Feel the frustration.

10 days of wear, one night the sleep wasn't tracked, the next day the fully charged fitbit blaze was empty after 8 hrs of wear  (no tweaking ) and then the 3rd day nothing but the logo screen (occasionally) and when the charger was opened and closed again an empty battery attempting to charge icon popped in view for a flash moment!  Fitbit gave me a 2 day wait time for a response!

Off skiing on Fri? Clearly I want to track that...

Help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my blaze March 2017 in Portugal, I also live in Brazil. My bluetooth was fine and suddenly it stopped syncing, I followed all the instructions and look in the community for any advice, to only be let down. The only way I found to work around it and use my blaze properly is using the Bluetooth Classic. I sync it and just let it on so I can use it. I've made many complaints about the lack of support for Brazil or even a translation to Portuguese, and so many other Brazilian users did too, years into it and they still haven't done anything about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes