Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the second device to Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge Fitbit already. How do Inadd my Blaze to the same account? Do I have to create a separate e-mail for each respective Fitbit?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

All you need to do is add your Blaze as a new device to your existing account and you can then swap between the 2 and have the results combined on your dashboard. This help article gives some information on using multiple fitbits on an account:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @JackCedarTree and @SteveH thanks for stopping by and the information. Woman Happy To add a second device to your Fitbit account, please do the following from your iOS Fitbit app:

1. Log in to your account
2. Go to Account
3. Tap "Set Up a New Fitbit Device"
4. Tap the name of the tracker you will paired
5. Tap Set up your tracker
6. Follow the steps

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It then asks if you want to replace the first device with the second. I want two. Not to replace the first 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Davidsco   You added on to a very old thread.  There's a very big difference between Fitbit's older and newer devices.  When Fitbit changed the programming to add the Gallery to the device, it created a significant limitation.  You can only have one Gallery enabled device on your account at a time.  I looked at you profile and saw that you posted in the Other Versa Smartwatch and Inspire 2 forums.  Both of these devices have the Gallery.  This is why you are are asked to replace the device.

The Blaze doesn't have the Gallery.  My husband has a Blaze and a Sense on his account.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes