Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Blaze to App Can. Not. Do. It!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Blaze stopped synching, so after reading several articles and trying pretty much everything, I removed the Blaze, but now I simply cannot figure out how to add a new Blaze. I have

1. Updated my operating system. It is up to date.
2. Deleted and reinstalled the app. It is up to date.
3. Turned off and restarted the Blaze (about 20 times so seriously don't tell me to try that or I may cry).
4. Looked and looked and looked for the "add a device option," but I just cannot find it.

And that is the current stumbling block. The help forums tell you to click on "account" on the dashboard and then click on "add a device". But there is just, quite simply, NO "add a device" icon anywhere in the app that I can find.

I am using an iPad. (Before you ask, I do not have a dingle, dongle, dangle, never did, haven't the faintest idea what that may be, so no I am not using my laptop to do this).

I need help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@EtobicokeMom From the app, click on the account tab on bottom. The next screen should have "+  set up device"

if you are not seeing that, you may want to try reinstalling the app again. 

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have. Twice. Not there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@EtobicokeMom  What IPad are you using?  Is it listed as compatible?  (Just trying to think of anything it could be)

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes