Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Crash when using the Community Tab or seeing Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I have been using my new FitBit Blaze for two days. The app keeps crashing. I have the newest version, I have tried deleting and re-downloading it, turning the app off and on, turning my phone off and on. Nothing works. All my information is accurately inputted and nothing seems wrong. The crashes are especially strong when I am in the community forum or try to add friends. But no matter what I do, it periodically crashes regardless of what I am doing on it. Please help, it’s VERY annoying!!!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @SunsetRunner. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the app on your iPhone 6 Plus crashing.

It seems this is a known issue for the app to crash when users are using the Community or the Notifications tab and our team is already aware of this and working to get it resolved.

We still don't have any updates on this but keep an eye on the forums for any news and hopefully we will have this soon sorted out.

Anything else you might need, let me know 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @SunsetRunner. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the app on your iPhone 6 Plus crashing.

It seems this is a known issue for the app to crash when users are using the Community or the Notifications tab and our team is already aware of this and working to get it resolved.

We still don't have any updates on this but keep an eye on the forums for any news and hopefully we will have this soon sorted out.

Anything else you might need, let me know 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer