Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRESS FRACTURE CARDIO FITNESS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

About 4 weeks ago I was told I have a stress fracture due to running! I have 2 questions, first one being that my cardio score had gone down from 49 too 38 (is this normal in 4 weeks?!) and the other one if anyone has had a stress fracture before how long did your recovery take? I feel like it’s not getting any better, but obviously I’m being told ‘give it time’

which is realy hard for me as I run too fight off depression. I can walk etc, but crosstrainers aren’t possible right now 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @lydiaspc. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about your stress fracture 😕 I really hope you  get better soon. 

If it was a gradual decrease in your activity, I'd say there would be no reason for your Cardio Fitness score to go down almost ten points,  but considering that it was a sudden happening, that could have something to do. I'd say, once you recover and can be active again, see if this gets back to where you were before.

Now, about the fracture, I'm not really knowledgeable on the matter, so someone that could have more experience on this could join us and let us know more about this.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer