Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I recently bought a blaze and everything is great apart from the sleep tracking. I've been on the help forums and changed the sensitivity settings to sensitive from normal. I've also tried restarting the tracker as well as trying wearing on the other hand with no success. Some nights it tracks no sleep at all others it varies one or two hours usually from around three or four in the morning. Just wondering if there is anything else I could try or do I have a faulty one? Thanks in advance Gavin McRae

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you here @gavmcrae! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. I would like to get more details about how many times this has happened? Have you done anything different than the other days? Is your tracker working properly besides the nights that hasn't tracked sleep? 

As you mentioned the sensitivity could affect so you may change it from normal to sensitive. Also, a restart could totally help just if the software isn't working at all. 

Additionally, have you contacted Customer Support? They have the necessarily tools to investigate a little bit further. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply I've not contacted customer support yet as I thought I would try the forum first as these things can sometimes be sorted easily enough. It's always done it and not recorded sleep properly since I bought it in October. I am going to get my wife to wear it to see if it picks up any sleep with her. All other functions seem to be working as per normal.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for contacting them @gavmcrae! Yeah, there are some issues that can be easily resolved here. However, in this case it's pretty weird that your Blaze hasn't tracked your data properly. 

Also, another thing that can help you determine the days that your Blaze has tracked your sleep is: going to your Dashboard > click on log > sleep. (The blue bar is the day that I tracked my sleep) 

sleepgrahp.PNG

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same thing, the past three days I have had the Blaze it has only logged sleep for 1.5-2.5 hours each night. I have altered the sensitivity and reset the fibit as well. Reading online it appears that multiple people are having the same issue which appears to be a software problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply I guess I will have to wait for a software patch at some point.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes