Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I restart my Fitbit Blaze?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone! Below you will find the short steps you have to take in order to restart your tracker:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

And that's pretty much all you have to do. Hope you find this helpful.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Very usefull in case the tracker not responding, not sync'ing.. a restart can do the magic Heart

Best Answer

Thank you very much @SunsetRunner for sharing this helpful steps in order to restart our Blaze! 

Best Answer

I have tried to restart my blaze using the steps...my tracker never gets to the fitbit logo!

i did finally read LEFT and right, I was using TOP button and right... i also did a shut down,

but still no text messages this started yesterday, before it worked fine, now my blue tooth keeps turning off constantly  

Best Answer
I have tried to reset but still can not get BP to work. Thoughts?
Best Answer

Hello @Fands and @KarlS52! it's great to have you here 😉  @KarlS52 when you mention BP are you referring to a corporate program or blood pressure? @Fands are you still experiencing issues with your Blaze not receiving text messages? 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer