Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLAZE Cuts Off My Phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I'm driving, the BLAZE cuts off my cell phone. -- The BLAZE determines I am driving, then automatically disconnects my phone ringer and my text dinger so that I can NOT get calls or notifications.  For the length of the driving trip, the BLAZE will allow me to temporaraly discontinue that feature by clicking "I am not driving", but that block of my rings and dings begins again when I start a new trip.

I contacted FitBit support, but they had no clue as to what I was talking about and they needed a screen shot of something to help resolve the problem.  (Just a stall tactic.)

How do I remove that annoying FitBit function PERMANENTLY ?      

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Can't say I've  ever heard of this before. I wasn't even aware it was even a feature for the Blaze though it seems like a good one to me if it stops people using a phone while driving. Are you sure it is the Blaze doing this or is it your phone itself.

As i said I've not seen anything about this before, would be interested in hearing what ever information you find out about it. I hope someone else can assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your Fitbit has no way of knowing that your driving, we will need to have a screen shot to help determine what app is asking. It would also be nice to include the phone type when asking about a phone problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes