Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLAZE and S Health integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have looked up this topic and found that FitBit, even after 27 pages of requests, still has no plans for S Health data linking. This is just insane. In fact its so rediculous that I finally started my community account to post in the thread. But low and behold it looks like fitbit moderators have CLOSED THE THREAD completely! If this weren't a family page there would be some choice words about their moral character due to that. Its as if FitBit has told their loving community "we dont care what you want so stop asking us to work with the #1 phone manufacturer in the world, but we still want your money!" Come on guys, get with the program and take care of your community. This is what the people want! You know you make the better tracker hardware, but in all honesty they make the better software. I hope one day you all realize you have left us high and dry while saying you haven't. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure which thread your referring to @RenoACEcpt could it be this feature suggestion  Health & Fitbit integration

It has only been closed for commenting since the comments where not adding anything constructive.

It however is still open for voteing.

One problem with this request is that Fitbit allows, encourages and has setup their API for third parties to handle there own Fitbit connection. S-Health has been given all the tools that  they need to connect to your Fitbit account. 

Best Answer

Yes, it's that thread. 

1) Smaller companies usually approach larger ones for things like this. So putting the info out there and letting people make integrated apps is really helpful for startups and small apps that want to be able to promote on a large platform. However, Samsung DWARFS FitBit. Meaning FitBit needs to approach Samsung, not the other way around.

2) Productive or not, shutting a thread down for comments effectively kills the thread. Killing a discussion (especially when its a request thread) and not making it obvious that there is another way to make the request heard effectively tells people "Its not gonna happen so quit bugging us by asking" 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand what your saying but if you look at the comment, you will notice that it got to where the commentors had already shut the thread down for any constructive posts. 

Best Answer

No, you truly don't understand what I'm saying if you're still blaming the people for getting frustrated over fit bits inaction instead of blaming fit bit for their inaction when the people are frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes