Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Percentage on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze has everything you could think of, yet lacks a battery percentage?!  The icon that does show is too tiny to be easily understood, yet have any idea of how much charge is remaining. Will it make it though the day? You don't know. A percentage would be VERY helpful!  On the connected fitbit app with blaze or on the device itself. ~ I look forward to the addition.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! You can learn more about the status of this by checking the idea that was posted on our Feature Suggestion board New Battery Icon for Blaze - Percentage %

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

People have been asking for this since the Charge came out. It should be a feature that doesn't even need to be asked for but I doubt Fitbit will ever give it to us.

Best Answer

Never going to happen. 

Best Answer

Your help desk and Live chat did have an answer as to when if if the Blaze battery percentage would be available ot the users.  This software does exist on your server so why can't it be available to the user comunity?  And when will this happen?

Best Answer

When you get down to 1 (red) bar, you still have 10-18 hours depending on how often you have the LCD screen on.

When the 1 red bar is flashing, then you are down to single hours.

So....with the former (1 red bar), you could still comfortably do an excercise program knowing it won't die on you.  But with the flashing red bar, if it was doing that for hours before you noticed, it could die before you do anything of length.

Best Answer

Please give us the Battery Percentage on the Blaze.

Are we being misled when the battery looks low (The Tiny Tiny Battery Icon) to when we charge?

If we had the percentage value we'll know EXACTLY what we have, just like our smartphones

Cheers

Best Answer

Firmware update last night, NO PERCENTAGE %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Best Answer

I had just noticed that when looking at my Blaze.  I really wish they would integrate something like this.  They did this with the Charge HR, but why not for the Blaze?  I think it would be a nice addition.

Best Answer

12th November 2017, still no show on the Blaze for battery percentage on the latest firmware unless I'm missing something

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit, 

My eyes are 61 years old. Let's discuss trying to see that stinkin' little battery icon. It almost makes me go back to my Charge 2.

Give us a decent power display!!!! 

Best Answer

I was squinting at my Blaze and decided to "google search" a method see a decent size battery charge indicator.  I can't believe there is none.  Inexcusable ... but it appears I am not the only one to desire this feature.  All i can say is that when the request has been made to Fitbit and they have not responded, the only option is to vote with our dollars and ditch their product.  Nothing else gets the attention of a company like losing out on sales to competitors.  As they say "Money talks ... everything else walks".

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for the feedback provided about showing the battery percentage on Blaze. Your comments are truly appreciated as it helps the Fitbit team to improve features or implement new ones in the trackers. 

You may want to vote for this idea New Battery Icon for Blaze - Percentage %, those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

Best Answer

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! You can learn more about the status of this by checking the idea that was posted on our Feature Suggestion board New Battery Icon for Blaze - Percentage %

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes