Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining too fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

followed all the threads. cleaned contacts, shut off everything so now it's just a watch with a pedometer. reset, turned off, all the suggestions. Varies between 20 to 29 hours now what.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

after trying reset and turning everything off several times it started going 2 days between charging s. That lasted a week then each time it got shorter. Now it at about 40 hrs and if it gets too low the time is off. Right now I have had it in the charger for twelve hours and have tried to sync it 8 times. It syncs all data but will not set the time. I quit this was a huge waste of time and money. I will not do this again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bill52, thank you for sharing all this information and confirming that you already tried all these troubleshooting steps. Sorry for the late reply. 

I've proceeded to send your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

after trying reset and turning everything off several times it started going 2 days between charging s. That lasted a week then each time it got shorter. Now it at about 40 hrs and if it gets too low the time is off. Right now I have had it in the charger for twelve hours and have tried to sync it 8 times. It syncs all data but will not set the time. I quit this was a huge waste of time and money. I will not do this again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bill52, thank you for your reply. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created with them. It seems the Support team had already sent you a response about this; please check in your spam folder to confirm if you received it. 

I have sent them your information again so they can get in touch with you. If you get a response from them, please let them know of the steps that you already tried, but it's important that you continue the communication with them so they can provide you the next steps. 

Keep me posted on the outcome

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes