Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life suddenly failing within 8 hrs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery usually lasts 4 days, over last couple of days it has lasted less than 8hrs, also it keeps vibrating with message 'All caught up no notifications' but I've switched device off for notifications - what has changed and what do I need to do to restore battery?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Hedgehog1, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thank you for the information provided about the Blaze not holding a charge or failing withing 8 hours. The battery of Fitbit Blaze can last up to 5 days; because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary, but the duration should certainly not be of 8 hours. 

Before considering other options, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article: Can I improve my Fitbit device's battery life?

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. It started about the time my iPad Fitbit app updated. I have tried everything recommended to improve battery life and nothing is better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I tried everything Fitbit recommended, including removing all bits such that Blaze was little more than normal phone, not good! Then Fitbit help line recommended I reset Blaze by pressing middle left (back) button and bottom right buttons at same time until logo appeared = success and Blaze now back to normal, try it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for confirming that you already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps @Jlpright .

I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. If you haven't done so already, you may also try the steps that were helpful to @Hedgehog1.  

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems a massive concern lately after Fitbit rolled out a new app and dashboard with horrendous bugs, complaints and even ads on the dashboard. Seems like someone at Fitbit isn't listening to all of thse bugs and all which appear to be self inflicted. Ive had my blaze for years with no problems. I'm now looking elsewhere

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there, I had the same problem, a really good device that lasted many days and then no battery life, it was like a switch had been switched! Fully agree it is nothing at our end, nothing to do with our settings, all due to Fitbit and something they have done, possibly the App you described. Have you tried resetting your Blaze by simultaneously pressing middle and bottom right buttons and did this work?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @richmix, thank you for sharing your feedback about the Fitbit Blaze, I'm sorry to see that you've been having trouble with the battery life of the Blaze. Could you please confirm if you already exhausted all the troubleshooting steps mentioned here previously? If you continue to experience the same behavior, I can certainly send your information to Customer Support for further assistance. Please let me know. 

Thank you for your help with this @Hedgehog1

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes