Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On average, how long does the battery stay charged while tracking activity ie: 12 hour run event

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FerdinandFitbit wrote:

Hi there @MVchick. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

With a regular usage, the battery on the Fitbit Blaze should last for at least 5 days. This means, alarms, notifications, live tracking and all other features. Now, if you're constantly tapping on the display (more than usual) the battery may decrease a little faster but I would say it wouldn't drop down more than to 3-4 days. You should be fine using your tracker constantly for 12 hours with no problem.

Hope this answers your question. Anything else you may need, let me know!

I can tell you that with following all the suggestions you provided for regular usage the most I get is 3 days.  When it gets colder outside it’s even less.  It’s been like that since the day I got the Blaze.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

With a regular usage, the battery on the Fitbit Blaze should last for at least 5 days. This means, alarms, notifications, live tracking and all other features. Now, if you're constantly tapping on the display (more than usual) the battery may decrease a little faster but I would say it wouldn't drop down more than to 3-4 days. You should be fine using your tracker constantly for 12 hours with no problem.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unless the Blaze is paired with a Samsung s8+ right?

Because no matter the settings on the blaze if paired with s8+ the battery will only last 24-30 hrs max.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FerdinandFitbit wrote:

I can tell you that with following all the suggestions you provided for regular usage the most I get is 3 days.  When it gets colder outside it’s even less.  It’s been like that since the day I got the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes