Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze is not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze is just 3 weeks old and everything worked fine. Suddenly I am no longer getting any notifications. I have synced and Bluetooth is connected.  This is very frustrating. Remember, I was receiving all text messages and phone calls until this past weekend. Nothing has changed. Any answers? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

this happened to me the other day I reset my fit bit and readded the app to my phone problem solved

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @daild and @rorysmom thanks for stopping by.

If your tracker is not receiving notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) post. After these steps you should be able to receive notifications.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@daild  Another thing to double check is on the Blaze itself - make sure you have notifications turned on.  From the main clock screen, swipe down and make sure notifications are set to on.  I have inadvertently turned this off on the Blaze.

Maybe that will help too~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

It could be that something in the phone has stopped responding, a simple phone restart might be all that is needed. This is what generally gets my notifications and connected GPS working. 

Best Answer

Hi I have been facing the same problem as you.  The notification of calls, text etc stopped working suddenly.  Tried all the suggestions online but did not work.  If you have the Clean Master app on your mobile, try to disable the 'Notification' function.  See if this works as it works for me.  Good luck!

Best Answer