Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will not charge and when I try to synch with the app, I get the message "No Device Found."

I have tried to: clean the contacts on both the charger and the Blaze; move the charging cable to another USB charger; restart the Blaze; and do the steps to accommodate the iOS 13.3 update, including restarting the phone. The Blaze will light up in the charger and show an empty battery, and a past date and time, but there is no movement as if it is charging. When I plug the device into my computer, I hear a noise as if the computer is recognizing the USB has been attached to it, but it does not show up in my Devices and Drives list under "This PC." 

That is all the information I can think of to share. Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MariaMontez, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting your device prior to posting are appreciated. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye to your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @MariaMontez, sorry for the delayed reply.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around here in the Community Forums providing assistance.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes