Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device buttons not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the steps mentioned in the various chats and I can not get the fitbit blaze to work...I need help to figure this out. Thanks in advance to anyone who has a suggestion.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Run2bfit, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation is appreciated. To better assist you, can you please let me know if all the buttons of your device aren't working or just one of them? When was the first time you experienced this situation? Which steps you already tried? If you haven't already done so, please restart your Blaze following the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. For Fitbit Blaze, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

Hi Ricardo fitbit,

Thanks for trying to help, to answer your questions none of the buttons are working on the blaze. This started to happen about 2 weeks ago. I have noticed if I keep it on the charger it charges the battery and I'm able to see the time and other features ( wrong time of coarse be ause it does not sync) once I take it off the charger it doesnt work anymore. I have tried to power it down and back on with no success. Still hoping I'm able to get it fixed, it was a great watch up until it stopped working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Run2bfit, your update is appreciated too. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Since the steps from my previous post didn't resolve your concern, I'd like to let you know that our Support team was contacted on your behalf for them to provide you with further assistance to get you back on track. That said, please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you in timely manner.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else in the meantime our Support team contact you.

See you around.

Best Answer