Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery short life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All that can help

my Blaze is 2 years old

its been working great

yesterday I fully charged it as I do weekly

but by lunch time it was flat

strange - I thought I must of made an error

so last night I charged it again - double checked and yep it’s full

now it barely made it past breakfast

its undamaged and nothing unusual has happened

any suggestions?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @AustGuest. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your tracker's battery seem not to be working as it should 😕

Thanks for making sure that you've fully charged your tracker. The battery on a Fitbit Blaze should last for at least 5 days after a full charge. Since you were able to confirm that the battery indeed keeps draining faster than expected, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out with this. Just please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, let me know!

Hope to see you back on track soon!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also been having issues with my Blaze battery life.  I just got it for Christmas.  I have been letting the battery completely run out before charging, as I don't want to over extend the battery by keeping it fully charged all of the time.  I charged it on my computer yesterday for a very long time (well over the 2 hours as other posts on here have suggested).  The charge shows 100% full but when I put the Blaze on and check it 5 minutes later, it's over 1/2 empty.   Sometimes I'll put the unit in the charger and it will show that it is fully charged.  Then when I put it on, it flashes empty and goes black.

Am I doing something wrong?  Should I charge it in the wall instead?  I have an Alta never had any issues with it [aside from not getting my stride accurate, running my first half marathon, and it showing I only went 9.5 miles Smiley Happy]

Best Answer
0 Votes