Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having some major issues with the battery of the new blaze.  Initially couldnt get it to charge at all then it seemed to work okay but now I am having to charge daily which is really frustrating it cuts out in the middle of a workout when its not even red battery before starting.  I didnt even make it through 12 hours today and reportedly I had a full battery after charging overnight.  I initially contacted customer service and when they saw it charged well a time or two I was dismissed but I am now 2 months into this and continue to have intermittent issues.  Any tips?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Since the issue re-occurs, it's likely a battery issue @skpost

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team (Click / Tap here to contact)

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi skpost,

I'd strongly suggest using a USB power supply with lower ampacity to charge Blaze's battery, for example the one of your smart phone instead that of, let's say, your tablet. Before the next carging process, reset your Blaze by holding the left button and the bottom right button until you see the Fitbit logo an Blaze's display.

Without going into detail, please try that first.

Regards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

So I use the cable they provided me with and it only works plugged into my computer versus into the wall. I tried the reset and I got about 36 hours out of my battery but that is with all the functions off- no messaging, no all day sync, and I didnt work out in this period so no active GPS for a run.  I feel this is still not acceptable for a battery that is brand new....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@skpost wrote:

So I use the cable they provided me with and it only works plugged into my computer versus into the wall. I tried the reset and I got about 36 hours out of my battery but that is with all the functions off- no messaging, no all day sync, and I didnt work out in this period so no active GPS for a run.  I feel this is still not acceptable for a battery that is brand new....

That really doesn't sound good. Smiley Sad

I'd suggest contacting Fitbit Support. I'm sure they'll find a way to make you a happy Blaze user in no time.

Reards,

Stefan

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes