Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze: Time to fall asleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple of questions regarding the Blaze, and the sleep tracker functionality.

• For the four nights I've used it, my Blaze registeres at 0 minutes to fall asleep (woefully inaccurate). I do however, fall asleep in one position; is the blaze registering this as "asleep" because I'm not moving? Wouldn't it be more accurate to count heart rate? Am I missing something?
  • I used the "sleep now" on the app, to see if that would help, but when I woke up and pushed "I'm Awake" I got an error message saying that there was already a sleep log for that night.

I would love to be able to utilize this functionality but it seems like it's not meant to provide truly accurate data. My husband has a Microsoft band that gives him wonderful and accurate stats, and that is what I wanted. So far, my band has told I've never slept more than 6ish hours total, and that its takeing me 0 minutes each night to fall asleep.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I think the reason you see 0 minutes as time to fall asleep is because it can basically tell when you are asleep and starts its tracking at that time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently the Forgot is unable to detect when you get into bed. This would be tyre same for the Microsoft Band when using it's auto sleep detection mode. Now after waking up, and the tracker has synced, ot is possible to edit your sleep period to include the period you plopped into bed.  Your husband must be using the manual sleep mode on his band since the MS Band in auto sleep will not give fime in.bed, just tyre time asleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes