Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have downloaded the Amazon app to my blackberry and the Fitbit does not get any notification onto the BlackBerry you please help ?

Moderator edit: Subjecr for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Which model BlackBerry?

I did get Fitbit app working for a time on the BlackBerry Classic but had to sideload all the Google Play Services before it worked.

If you're talking about a PRIV or DTEK, then it should be plain sailing...and you should just install the Fitbit app from the Google Play store, not from Amazon.....or are you saying the notifications from some unnamed Amazon app aren't appearing on your Blaze?

Best Answer
Blackberry z10
Best Answer

Definitely not on the supported phones list. This isn't really an Android device despite being able to install APKs.

Your mileage is going to vary with every app you try.

Have you side-loaded Google Play Services to allow full Play Store installations?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No how do you sideboard Google play ?
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @ramos320 and @jmattwood thanks for stopping by. As mentioned, the reason why you are having problems connecting your tracker to your phone is because Blackberry Z10 is not a compatible phone. I recommend checking our list of compatible mobile devices for any update. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can always sync your tracker with a computer.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I set up my Blaze to a blackberry keyone

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Keyone is an Android device, so just install the Fitbit app from the Play Store and follow the instructions...?

Note, the original subject of this thread relates to a device with BlackBerry's own operating system, not devices like the DTEK, PRIV or Keyone which are all Android based.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for confirming that Blackberry Z10 is not a compatible phone.  You mentioned that one can sync the tracker with a computer, however, I spent over an hour last night trying to and it would not work.  Can you tell me if the Dell 1564 laptop is compatible?

Best Answer
0 Votes