Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Buttons

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I just got our Blaze's and was wondering if the buttons on the left hand side are only used for controlling the music. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jossy Welcome to the forums!

Although users interact with Blaze primarily through touchscreen, there will be opportunities to use the buttons when performing exercises, using volume control, and Fitstar! they'll be more secondary if anything, but I assure you they do serve a good purpose. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Jossy Welcome to the forums!

Although users interact with Blaze primarily through touchscreen, there will be opportunities to use the buttons when performing exercises, using volume control, and Fitstar! they'll be more secondary if anything, but I assure you they do serve a good purpose. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

@Jossyyou might wane to go to the Fitbit Help, link that is found below, then click on the Blaze. Here you will find  lot of help and the user manual.

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_blaze_en_US.pdf

Best Answer

I understand touchscreen is mostly used..but what do the buttons do? What happens if I push one or all buttons (but not at same time) when on any screen?

Best Answer

@Ginax2, from the manual, link found in post above your post, or on help.Fitbit.com. The manual also says the function changes depending on the screen,  and encourages the user to press tap and swipe,  on the different screens to find their functions. 

Screenshot_2016-02-26-22-24-44.png

Best Answer