Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I had the HR Charge before I got the Blaze. I liked how on the HR Charge there was a clock face with the seconds. Is there a way to get that clock face on the blaze?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunriseRunner40  

Put it in the features forum If it gets enough votes it might get added.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

@SunriseRunner40  

Put it in the features forum If it gets enough votes it might get added.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

no longer have the green circle

or blue steps around original face despite restarting and reinstalling app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jewellady and @SunriseRunner40 welcome to the Fitbit Community! @SunriseRunner40 this are the available clock faces for the Blaze: 

Blazeclockfaces.png

As @WendyB mentioned you can vote on the Feature Request board to add more clock faces for to the Blaze. Click here to vote and add your comments. @jewellady for what you mentioned it seems your tracker is no longer associated with your account, please click here to review if your Blaze shows as a paired device on your account. If it is not associated with your account click here for instructions on how to set up your tracker. 

Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
How do I get my blaze clock face to show this white background in zone mode
Best Answer

Hello @PatriceM welcome to the Fitbit Community. 🙂 It's great to have you here, The Zone clock face shows the time over a color-changing background that corresponds to your heart rate. The HR Stat, HR zone and date can be toggled with this clock face, meaning you can cycle through and see what you want to see.

Thanks for stopping by! 😉 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok but I have seen in articles and review for the blaze that the face that looks like the zone face is white... Will the zone actually turn white or is that not really an option
Best Answer
It is the face where the date it at the top of the screen then in the middle is the time and the bottom shows heart rate. The background is white and the information is a tan color
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not going to search for it now @PatriceM, but a while ago three is a thread on the fact that clock screens shown during the release announcements are not available for the Blaze.

I do feel your pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @PatriceM the Zone clock face will go from light green to orange depending on your heart rate and if you turn the heart rate off the display is black. I would suggest to visit our Feature Request board and vote for the idea More Watch Faces For Blaze vote and add your comments! @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Thanks for stopping by. Woman Happy

Best Answer
I would like to see more faces to select from.
Best Answer

Hi @Didge777 it's great to have you here! 😉 I would love to see more clock faces for the Blaze too, I would suggest to vote and add your comments on the request for more Watch Faces For Blaze. 

Thanks for stopping by! 😉 

Best Answer

it can not turn white i have one to!

Best Answer
0 Votes
The clock face options are absurd.
The blaze is supposed to be a fit bit watch fitn The blaze is supposed to be a fit bit watch fitness tracker.
It does not even have the most fundamental digital clock face.
The excuses are getting The excuses are getting silly.
As a software developer for 25+ years this is an incredibly minor update. NO EXCUSE.
FixIt FitBit.
Best Answer

Hello @MATTSO and @DaytonaGreg welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂  It's great to have you here 🙂  Our team is working hard to make more clock faces available for the Blaze. The idea for more clock faces for the Blaze has a lot of votes and the status was changed to Under Consideration so keep an eye on the idea for any update. 

Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 

Best Answer

Is there a link somewhere that shows what heart rates correspond to what colours on the zone face.  This is quite a neat feature and I can guess the blue is low heart rate but what range is that?  Same going up into green/blue, what heart rate.

Nice watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kotuku it's great to have you here! 🙂 This great post from @FerdinandFitbit will provide you more information about the Zone clock face. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AngelaFitbit wrote:

Hello @Kotuku it's great to have you here! 🙂 This great **ahem**t from @FerdinandFitbit will provide you more information about the Zone clock face. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. Robot Very Happy

Thanks, so basically two colours?  Would have been good to have at least 4 colours, covering the 3 heart rate zones plus the black with HR off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kotuku hope you are having an amazing day! 😉  When your heart rate increases it will turn orange and yellow. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

LOL.  Yeh I realised that after I had worn it a couple of days.  Even got it to go red during a game of tennis.  That was me and the watchface were red <smile>

Best Answer