Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I had the HR Charge before I got the Blaze. I liked how on the HR Charge there was a clock face with the seconds. Is there a way to get that clock face on the blaze?
Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Hello @Kotuku thanks for sharing! 🙂 Hope to see you around more often. 

Happy stepping! 🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you guys make a clock face with seconds for us people in the medical field that need this feature in order to count heart rates, respirations, etc.? I love my blaze but its a pain to have to use 2 watches or not wear all because of not havning this feature.

Best Answer

This area is mostly for users to help users, if you would like to directly let the developers know of your thoughts then add your comment and thoughts to the feature request board. 

Best Answer

Hello @Scotti1, it's great to have you here! As @Rich_Laue mentioned the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Request board on the Community! I found the idea: Show seconds/day of the week on the screen take a moment to vote and add your comment! 

Catch you later! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Yay ! Thats good to hear ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blazer has problems with the time is not right and the battery, when is totally full shows is not

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an idea for the Fitbit Blaze watch that I think will dramatically increase sales of this device. The Blaze watch is awesome, with one exception, the Clockface. Why? It only addresses the needs of those 40 and under, those that see clearly. Young people do not understand(I did not understand when I was young either, its ok), once you hit 40 your vision worsens, you never want to put your glasses on because you feel old, and you have difficulty seeing.

So 40+ something people, the ones with the money to buy your high end watch are frustrated because you have no clock faces to address the needs of your biggest potential market. I am 50ish and a successful entrepreneur and love your watch and want you to fix this on the blaze. Tony Robbins says that every one of your customers need to experience pleasure when using your product and service, not pain. Every time I have to look at my blaze clock face, I feel pain and it could just as easily be pleasure. Here is my suggestion:  I want a clock face that has the highest contrast, only white text. NO RED or any color close to it on the color wheel unless it is decorational. Why ? I NEVER want to put my reading glass on when walking or on treadmill and don't want to be touching the screen to see all the data. 2. I want to see the time, the date, my steps and my heart rate! All text must be white, to take advantage of the black contrast. Thanks!  Keep up the great work!

Best Answer