Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Defective Band #2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had any Fitbit Blaze for less than a year.  I do not mistreat it or wear it tight on my wrist.  Yet this is the second band that has pulled away from the plastic piece that holds it to the frame.  Exact same issue.  Fitbit quickly replaced my band the first time (it was about 4 months old).  I am hoping they will do the same this time also.  The band was only 5-6 months old this time. Clearly some engineering work is needed on this design. I have contacted the support team and am waiting for a response-again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Replacements are under warranty for the remainder of the initial warranty period so you will still be covered.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, the Fitbit team emailed me last night and will be sending a replacement band  since I am still under warranty.  I am very appreciative of the excellent customer service I have experienced. I'm wondering about this band though.  Are the engineers at Fitbit working on an improved design?

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @ALRoche and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a new Blaze wristband and that you are satisfied with our customer service. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes