Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Display is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I justed opened up my new blaze that came in the mail today. I strarted the proccess to set it up and when it connected to my phone it vibrated. My phone asked me for a 4 digit code yet my blaze screen was completely blank. I decided to try charging it..... there is no indication that is charging at all. The screen remains blank. 

Some help would be welcomed. I'd really like to start using this!

Thx.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Since your Blaze is not setup, it will either have a blank screen our show fitbit.com/setup. There will not be any indication of it charging.

I would check and make sure the charging contacts line up. If then the display doesn't turn on, yet plugging it into your phone'sphones charger. In 30 minutes it should have enough power to turn on and get through the setup procedure.

Best Answer

@ENB Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Are you still experiencing issues with setting up your Blaze? If you haven't already please try to restart the tracker? Also do you see the Fitbit.com/setup screen mentioned by @Rich_Laue?  Did you charge your Blaze before the set up process? 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Yes I am still having the same problem. I have tried to restart it many
times. I charged it over night. Still nothing and no I never saw the
Fitbit.com/setup icon. The screen has just stayed blank every time I have
tried it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It then indeed sounds as if the tracker is defective. 

If it was bought locally are through Amazon returning it for an exchange might be the quickest route, the other option would be to reach out to Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ENB I'm sorry for the issue you experience with the Blaze, as @Rich_Laue mentioned it sounds like a defective tracker, did you reach out to support

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes I did. I am sending it back and they will be sending me a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ENB thanks for your reply! I'm glad to hear customer service took care of you and you will be back on track really soon!  😉

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes