Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Floor counts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I get my Blaze to stop counting floors, such as removing this feature. I am sick of it telling me I've gone up 68 floors or whatever when I haven't gone up any. I've "earned" so many floor badges except I haven't earned any. I really dislike getting credit for something I have not earned. Any help to remove this feature ( or correct it) would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Frankblough, you can remove this from your app by editing the dashboard screen.  On iOS touch and hold the offending tile.  On Android click on "edit".

Unfortunately you cannot remove this from the Today screen of the Blaze itself.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Frankblough, you can remove this from your app by editing the dashboard screen.  On iOS touch and hold the offending tile.  On Android click on "edit".

Unfortunately you cannot remove this from the Today screen of the Blaze itself.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Julia_G, thank you for your answer. I have removed it from my iPod touch already but I was wondering about the blaze itself since today it said I did 202 floors (and the day's not over yet lol) I just hope these "phantom" floors aren't inflating my steps. I guess I will have to live with it, though you would think when they update firmware they could come up with a better solution.

Thank you Julia!

Best Answer
0 Votes