Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze GPS error messages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time i try and connect my blaze to my phone to track my run, it says 'check fitbit app' but nothing comes up? And then it says 'phone not found'. My phone always syncs fine with my blaze but it's just not letting me use this feature. I have tried everything i can think of, anyone offer any advice? My phone is an Iphone 6s.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

GPS tracking not working on my Samsung Galaxy S8 either. Not able to connect with phone. Followed all steps above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My gps started having issues after the last update as well.  Now, I have to reboot my blaze every morning in order for it to find the gps on my phone, so it can track my route.  The settings are all done, I have done all troubleshooting steps that I have found on the Fitbit website, but this just started after the last App update.  Since it appears I’m not the only one, when will a fix be released?  Rebooting my Blaze every morning is not an acceptable solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Jenniferussell1! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. We're sorry you're having issues connecting with GPS, I will report this to my team. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes