Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Not Sync Unless Reboot

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I have a Blaze that I sync every morning.

It worked fine until after about two weeks that it cannot sync with my Android phone Nexus 6 any longer.

If I shutdown the Blaze and power it on, it works again.

Next morning, I need to reboot the Blaze again.

BTW, I've tried many ways such as rebooting my phone, turning off and on Bluetooth.

Rebooting Blaze is the only way that works.

Reboot to sync every day is really annoying. Any solutions?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I also experience this issue, though not to the point of daily restarts. This has happened for me since the update prior to 17.8.301.8 (I forget what the number prior to this one was).

Initially I thought it was also phone (Windwos Phone 10 Lumia 830) related but after trying the usual things like tunring bluetooth off and on and restarting the phone restarting the blaze is the best way to get it detected again.

Shutting down the Blaze and starting it again consistently lets the app to find the tracker and download the missing data, though I usually dont notice until it hasnt been syncing for a couple of days.

Best Answer

Any solutions?

Best Answer

My wife and I are also experiencing this issue.  It will never sync unless I restart the phone.  It seems like this issue has occurred since the 17.8.301.8 firmware.   Very frustrating!!!

Best Answer

I am trying to sync my blaze which i have had for just under a year to my Samsung Galaxy S6 which I have had for 3 months. Since the most recent app update in the last week everytime I try to sync it it takes over a minute and then just tells me its a sync error. It only works if I do a soft re set of the blaze, turn off & then back on the blue tooth and a phone reboot. This is getting beyond a joke now. I even uninstalled the app and re installed it today.

Best Answer

im having the same problem,for the last few days,its fustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates to this issue?  I'm on Fitbit Blaze 17.8.402.1 and have set up the Blaze as a new device on new computers/phones but still need to restart the blaze to sync if I have not synced in a few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue. Had to reboot too many times to count, just rebooted it again tonight. Next time, this **ahem** gets tossed in the garbage. I don't need this aggravation

Best Answer
0 Votes

Evidently I offended someone when I used a derogatory term to describe my Blaze. "Ahem" was inserted where I referred it to a particle of excrement.

Best Answer
0 Votes