Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen Cracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Fitbit Blaze less than a month ago & put a Zagg shield on it. Bought it and paid extra money to have it installed at Best Buy. I am a baseball coach and looked down at end of game and screen was broken. Discount has been offered for 25% which is ok but that's a new one to buy after I put a screen protector on.  That's a lot of money to buy a new one. Not sure I can bring myself to pay another $150 plus $50 for warranty and buy another zagg for $30 and have it installed for another $8 - $10. Now I'm talking $400 plus when it's all said and done in less than a month for (1) watch.  My first Fitbit may be my last.  

Tried posting pics but not allowing me to do so.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I dont know what Zagg is but A screen protector will help with scratches. Not cracks

Many available at less cost than you Paid at amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Blaze+screen+proteco...

But you need to figure out way its getting cracked. Being a baseball coach anything can happen. Might want to check out the ONE Where it can be worn and not seen? Wrist model just doesn't seem right for you

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Zagg screens are military grade and not supposed to allow screens to get cracked.  I wear a watch everyday.  A simple bump should not crack a screen.  Had many cell phones with same screen protector on it and dropped, kicked, kids throwing it etc and nothing.  No way screen should look like a spider web after bumping into someone or something.  There are plenty other options I'm seeing out there if I have to spend another $200.  The smaller ones don't do everything I want .  Very sad response is from someone other than Fitbit.  Thanks for your suggestion and recommendation.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already have.  25% discount for whole new one.  I don't need the whole watch.  Just new screen and or sensor.  Not paying another $200 for same thing.  Garmin, Samsung, Apple watches are all out there for same price.  This obviously is an on going problem with the Blaze.  

Best Answer
0 Votes