Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen Glass Delaminated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 25 months of use the screen on my Blaze has cracked and lifted off rendering the entire unit inoperable. The good news is, Fitbit has offered me 25% off a new one! I guess you get 1% off for each month the product works. 

I would expect an item of this cost and apparent quality to last a lot longer than 2 years. Very disappointed. 

Broken Blaze 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Wow! I have never seen one look like that before!  Did you use a screen protector on it?  That looks like something on top is peeling off.  It's pretty ugly, but is it actually also not working?

The Fitbit standard warranty is 12 months, although in Australia and Europe it is 24 months, due to consumer laws.  However, even with very strict consumer laws, at 25 months you would not be covered anywhere in the world (this is also true in Europe and I think elsewhere for other personal electronic devices -- including many much more expensive than Fitbits -- like laptops and mobile phones.

Very nice of Fitbit to offer 25% off a new one, even though they don't have to.  I wish my computer manufacturer would!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suppose

Best Answer
0 Votes

I Now Have A Blaze, my third Fitbit product and first time I have had any issues. Not happy to see what mine will soon look like since it is delaminating at the lower right hand corner now!

Bummer I may have to buy my fist Apple product!

Best Answer
0 Votes