Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen is Black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Out of nowhere, my Blaze screen is black. No buttons work and the battery is still have full. Green lights underneath are still on and flashing. Help!
Best Answer
227 REPLIES 227

Thank You is working now.. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay! I'm glad to hear that it's now working for you @paolapassone!

If you need anything else, let me know and welcome to the Community Forums! 😄

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Mine still isn't working. After holding the buttons down it restarts and switches off. It's connected to my phone but the screen is blank. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The reset did not work, what are my next options?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @CycleGuy1982 @K98, great to see you around!

I'm sorry that the suggestions to try didn't work. At this point since you've already tried restarting your tracker and this has not helped, I'd like to forward your cases to the Support Team. They will be able to provide further help and that way, you'll be back on track soon!

Keep an eye on your inbox and if you need anything else at all, let me know. I'll be happy to help! 🙂

Best Answer

It worked. 

Thanks

Best Answer

I'm happy to hear that it worked for you @VMRRUNNER! 😄

If you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

Awesome it worked. I'm a happy girl!!

Best Answer

Happy to hear it worked for you @RozJenks! 😄

Welcome to the Community Forums. Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂

Best Answer

Morning,

also my Blaze has turned into a black screen. Tried to reboot already a few times and I feel the vibration, green lights start flashing but the screen is not turning on. Connection with my phone is still active and it still functions. (active heartbeat, steps etc all function on the phone display).

Hope you can help me out! 

Best Answer

The exact same thing just happened to my blaze.

the green lights are still flashing, but screen is black, and it won't sync. 

I'll try the reset too.

im

charging it right now just in case its a battery issue. But usually the green lights stop working too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked!!!!! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jan-Willem. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker not turning on 😕

Since you've already tried to restart it but it seems to be syncing still, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team. They will be happy to take a look into this to get you back on track. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions!

@Stevalgrl, also welcome to the Community Forums! I'm glad to hear that it worked for you! 😄

If you guys need anything else, let me know I'll be glad to help!

Best Answer

Brand new out of the box, when I connected is with my iPhone to set it up, it suggested I update the software. I did so. Placed it on the charger, no battery icon. Tried the reset, only now have a black screen with white sometimes red icon in top left of screen. The green lights still blink. I tried to set it up again and now I can't even get the code to display. I'm so incredibly disappointed! I had an Charge HR that I loved but band broke and they wouldn't replace because it was 1 year 3 days old. Decided to give Fitbit another shot and now this. I'm waiting for the support center to open, but any ideas to try would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen went black at the gym after I charged it this morning. I press the two buttons on the right for 10 seconds but it didn't work for me so I tried all 3 at the same time and it worked the Fitbit logo showed up and back to normal. Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Same issue... screen went black and nothing happens when I tried to reset by holding bottom buttons for more than 10 seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I encountered the same issue today. I restarted the fitbit by long press of left and right bottom button for 10 seconds. It seems this issue is there for almost one year now. Why is it happening even after such a long gap? We paid **ahem** loads of money to buy this product thinking it might be of high standard. Seems no-one is working on their issues.. ARGH!!! 

Thanks for posting this question dude..

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze screen went black none of the buttons are working.  The lights are flashing on the back.  I have tried to reset it by holding in the buttons on the right, but it does not work.  Can someone help me please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That worked! 

Best Answer

Yes it did! 

Best Answer