Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen not showing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Blaze is syncing and tracking via the App and when I reset it works but the screen is not coming on at all? Anyway to restart the screen or is it damaged?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @killer1981, welcome to the Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with the display on your Blaze not responding. Thanks a lot for what you've tried to get it to work!

I've escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to my Blaze as well. I called support team and they said there is nothing they could do to help because i dont have a receipt and it was bought at a unauthorised dealer but either way its still a fitbit no matter where it came from it should last a long time not just two years. Did you find a way to fix it or any solutions? Its a shame that these expensive trackers dont last long considering the price you pay for them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really the same thing is happening with my fitbit. The battery was low and I left it tI'll the morning to charge as I wanted the alarm. My alarm went off but a little later the screen stopped working. The sensor is blinking as normal but my app won't sync and the screen is completely blank no buttons work 

Best Answer
0 Votes