Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen showing tiny square on left

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, Bought my Blaze yesterday. Is tiny square on left (next to the screen) a sensor?

Moderator edit: Update subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @HTri welcome to the Fitbit Community! Yes it has a little square sensor on the upper left side of the screen. @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Happy stepping! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

While I don't see this square on my Blaze, it might be my 62 year old eyes, but yes some have reported that they can see this and it is the light sensor for the auto brightness sensing.

Best Answer
Thanks Rich_Laue. I could not find any info in Blaze manual.
Best Answer

Hello @HTri welcome to the Fitbit Community! Yes it has a little square sensor on the upper left side of the screen. @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Happy stepping! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Thank you guys.
Best Answer

Hi, I know this is an old post but I too have noticed the little square/circle on my blaze screen. It shows up very clearly in bright light and I wasn't sure if it was a defect 😞 but after seeing this I'm confident it's not! Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! Yeah, you don't need to worry about this little square/circle on your Blaze because it's completely normal as it's a sensor. 

Additionally, you may want to check the Fitbit Blaze Product Manual to learn more about your device. 

Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much i was worried that i had damaged my screen!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @BlazeBoy! I'm glad you found this thread, so you don't worry about the Blaze's screen. Additionally, you may want to check the Blaze Product Manual to learn more about your tracker. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the tracker for?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much! I hope i see you around too!
Best Answer

It's great to see you around @iHasTurtlez! You can learn more about Fitbit Blaze by checking the Product Manual. If you have any specific questions about it, don't forget to post them here or search for posts. 

Sure @BlazeBoy! Hope I can continue seeing you around. You may want to check the Discussions Board because there you'll find healthy tips and meet new friends. 

Best Answer
0 Votes