Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I received my Blaze yesterday. I noticed that on the "Today" screen half of the icon is gone. It has green, black, and white lines running through it. Also, when I flick from left to right, it has different colored lines that make the icons look like they're not fully loading. Has anyone else had this problem? Do I have a faulty Blaze?
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I've not heard of this before. Hopefully it's a software error in which case a restart may fix it:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

If it doesn't then it may be a hardware issue in which case your best bet would be to contact customer support: http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received mine yesterday ( 3-30-16) and it is having the same problem. Lines through the screen when swiping. "Today" screen has either white block or lines covering half that stay on screen. FitStar also has steady lines running through it. I emailed support and still waiting for response.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a response from them that told me to restart it. I tried that, but it didn't help. So I am sending it back, and they are sending me a new one.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @michimarieb @HKirklin. Great to see that you are part of the Community! 🙂

That doesn't sound like something your trackers should be doing at all. I'd recommend that if after trying @SteveH's solution of restarting your trackers they still do the same thing, Please get in touch with the Support Team and they will be happy to help you.

In your case @michimarieb, you did the best by contacting them so hopefully they will get back to you soon to get you back on track!

Anything else you may need, let me know. I'm here to help! 

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes